about me

01.01

some sentences about me from me and the others :

1. my name is Annisa Nurlaili
2. 15 years old
3. child to 5 of 5 siblings
4. quite person but now i'm not too quite as before :)
5. sometime I don't care whatever but sometime I care something
6. like photograph
7. like mathemathic
8. love my parents !
9. Allah is my god
10. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah
11. like reading holy Qur'an
12. childish  personality
13. don't like papaya !
14. don't like papaya leaf !
15. love my family
16. love my friends
17. music is my life
18. writing is my story
19. study at school is my activities
20. like a candy :D
21. extravagant but I still study to saving my money ! hehe
22. wanna have a SLR camera --"
23. have a bedroom but look so fall apart --"
24. careless to saving something !
25. still lazy to study but I still to try relieve lazy 
26. can't ride motorcycles , bike , and car
27. friendly? maybe --"
28. wearing veil / hijab ( jilbab )
29. have 2 brother
30. have 2 sister
31. have a nephew , a month ago
32. have a niece , 2 years old
33. forgetful? yeah , it's me ! 
34. now , I miss my old friends :'(
35. less confident to try something
36. can cross the indiscriminate
37. if I see a cutlery , I could hurt myself haha
38. pray to Allah to ask the best to me and the others people everyday
39. have been going once relationship but 4 days ago , me broken with him 
40. don't like rebels !
41. so easy to felt cold --"
42. like sleeping in holiday :D
43. like playing a game in laptop and my handphone
44. my handphone is Samsung GT-S5233W
45. likes wear dress had my sister
46. don't like to wear excessive make up , just powder ! haha
47. my posting isn't important and have bad blogs? maybe --"
48. love hello kitty doll 
49. every night , I like hugging my bolster haha
50. almost everyday to come late to school --"
51. go to school with my father by car 
52. go back to home by bemo F
53 so difficult to understand social lessons 
54. hope I can enter science class in grade 11, amien !
55. my favorite words to answered the question is I don't know and whatever 
56. don't like salted fish !
57. like mie ayam and bakso :D
58. so easy to felt sleepy
59. wanna see my parents proud of me
60. trying to be a good muslimah
61. you can tell your problem to me but I can't help you too much
62. will doing everything if I can do it
63. like editing something
64. wanna give a something special for the people I love
65. have many sins and mistakes !

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

BLOG POSTS

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe